Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bono’s little girl steps out with Sean Penn on the Cannes red carpet – VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 08:44 AM
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
The 19-year-old posed for photographers alongside her co-star Sean Penn for the film premiere of “This Must Be the Place”.
The Dublin teenager plays a goth teenager in the crime thriller alongside her father’s pal Sean Penn and Talking Heads singer David Byrne.
Sean Penn’s Dublin-based movie wows at the Canne Film Festival
Sean Penn’s Dublin-based ‘This Must be the Place’ headed for Cannes
Bono's daughter, Eve, to star in movie with Sean Penn
Penn played the protective father figure on the red carpet, staying close by his young co-stars side during the event.
Eve looked blushing in a black and pink Chanel ensemble paired with Miu Miu heels. The teenager’s boyfriend, One Tree Hill actor James Lafferty also jetted into the south of France to join his Dublin beauty for the occasion.
This Must Be the Place” which was partly filmed in Dublin last year, made its international debut at Cannes film festival this past weekend,