Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bono’s little girl steps out with Sean Penn on the Cannes red carpet – VIDEO
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 08:44 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
The 19-year-old posed for photographers alongside her co-star Sean Penn for the film premiere of “This Must Be the Place”.
The Dublin teenager plays a goth teenager in the crime thriller alongside her father’s pal Sean Penn and Talking Heads singer David Byrne.
Sean Penn’s Dublin-based movie wows at the Canne Film Festival
Sean Penn’s Dublin-based ‘This Must be the Place’ headed for Cannes
Bono's daughter, Eve, to star in movie with Sean Penn
Penn played the protective father figure on the red carpet, staying close by his young co-stars side during the event.
Eve looked blushing in a black and pink Chanel ensemble paired with Miu Miu heels. The teenager’s boyfriend, One Tree Hill actor James Lafferty also jetted into the south of France to join his Dublin beauty for the occasion.
This Must Be the Place” which was partly filmed in Dublin last year, made its international debut at Cannes film festival this past weekend,