Bono thinks Sir Mick Jagger's wrinkles are ‘beautiful’
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Mick Jagger & Bono|
The U2 frontman admits he is slightly envious of the Rolling Stones rocker's deep facial lines and thinks they make the 69-year-old star more refined in his old age - like a graceful ballet dancer.
He said: "Mick looks a bit like [Russian dancer Mikhail] Baryshnikov, like a ballet dancer from a different age. At the same time he still has a very beautiful face.
"The wrinkles that run through it now have made it even more beautiful. Why? Because he wears those wrinkles well. I love his wrinkles."
Bono, 53, also tipped his hat to the 'Brown Sugar' hitmaker's fierce business acumen, crediting Mick for his band's incredible success over the last 50 years because he always has on eye on the group's finances.
He added to Germany's Die Welt newspaper: "People despise Mick because they think he only thinks about money, but he is a businessman above all else. The fact is, he understands the business. Why? Because the Stones lost a lot of money in the beginning. I have to kneel in reverence to what he has achieved.
"What I like about him as a person is that he always speaks his mind openly and he never talks much about himself. He is not a narcissistic person."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...