Bono is back and U2 will rock Turin, Italy
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
U2 singer Bono is back.
The band plays their first concert tonight in Turin Italy after back surgery sidelined him for two months.
"Things have gone very, very well," U2 manager Paul McGuinness said from Turin, after he had watched the band do a full dress rehearsal of the entire show on stage.
"We did a full run-through with no breaks, straight through the show, and Bono was moving very well," McGuinness said.
In a surprise move Bono and the other band members went to fans who had been waiting outside after the dress rehearsals and brought them pizza.
Bono, 50, had to undergo emergency back surgery in May after injuring himself during a run through.
His injury forced the band to delay the tour's second North American leg. The 16-date trek was due to begin in Salt Lake City on June 3, but it has been postponed and will now kick off in Denver on May 21 of 2010.
The band has a seven-month break before Denver which has led to speculation that the tour will head to Australia and New Zealand for a number of shows.
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...