Bono is back and U2 will rock Turin, Italy
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
- 'Grey's Anatomy' star Patrick Dempsey would consider selling pot in his coffee shops
- ‘Silver Liver Playbook’ star Bradley Cooper is a hopeless romantic
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
U2 singer Bono is back.
The band plays their first concert tonight in Turin Italy after back surgery sidelined him for two months.
"Things have gone very, very well," U2 manager Paul McGuinness said from Turin, after he had watched the band do a full dress rehearsal of the entire show on stage.
"We did a full run-through with no breaks, straight through the show, and Bono was moving very well," McGuinness said.
In a surprise move Bono and the other band members went to fans who had been waiting outside after the dress rehearsals and brought them pizza.
Bono, 50, had to undergo emergency back surgery in May after injuring himself during a run through.
His injury forced the band to delay the tour's second North American leg. The 16-date trek was due to begin in Salt Lake City on June 3, but it has been postponed and will now kick off in Denver on May 21 of 2010.
The band has a seven-month break before Denver which has led to speculation that the tour will head to Australia and New Zealand for a number of shows.