Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Blake Lively's ex, Penn Badgley, “couldn’t be happier” for her following her marriage to Ryan Reynolds
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 10:18 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds|
The 25-year-old actor – who dated the blonde beauty for three years until 2010 – is delighted she has wed the ‘Green Lantern’ star, who was previously married to Scarlett Johansson, and thinks they are a great couple.
He told People.com: “I actually didn’t know until last night, but I think it’s fantastic. I couldn’t be happier for her.
“They’re pretty spot on. I’m so happy for her. I think it’s everything that it should be.”
Blake and Ryan met on the set of ‘Green Lantern’ and have been dating since last year, and wed in an intimate ceremony at the Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina on Sunday (09.09.12).
Florence Welch provided the entertainment at their nuptials, singing three songs at the reception.
Speaking recently, Blake revealed her ideal man had to be “a lot of fun” and “not take himself too seriously.
She said: "When I look for a partner there has to be a strong connection. He needs to be my best friend, whether he's macho or sensitive - it doesn't matter. He also has to make me laugh. I enjoy someone who's a lot of fun to be with.
"He also needs to be kind, patient, caring and not take himself too seriously. And of course, he needs to appreciate my cooking! I'm very domestic."