Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Blake Lively's ex, Penn Badgley, “couldn’t be happier” for her following her marriage to Ryan Reynolds
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 10:18 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds|
The 25-year-old actor – who dated the blonde beauty for three years until 2010 – is delighted she has wed the ‘Green Lantern’ star, who was previously married to Scarlett Johansson, and thinks they are a great couple.
He told People.com: “I actually didn’t know until last night, but I think it’s fantastic. I couldn’t be happier for her.
“They’re pretty spot on. I’m so happy for her. I think it’s everything that it should be.”
Blake and Ryan met on the set of ‘Green Lantern’ and have been dating since last year, and wed in an intimate ceremony at the Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina on Sunday (09.09.12).
Florence Welch provided the entertainment at their nuptials, singing three songs at the reception.
Speaking recently, Blake revealed her ideal man had to be “a lot of fun” and “not take himself too seriously.
She said: "When I look for a partner there has to be a strong connection. He needs to be my best friend, whether he's macho or sensitive - it doesn't matter. He also has to make me laugh. I enjoy someone who's a lot of fun to be with.
"He also needs to be kind, patient, caring and not take himself too seriously. And of course, he needs to appreciate my cooking! I'm very domestic."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...