Blake Lively says hubby Ryan Reynolds has better taste than her
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively|
Although the 'Gossip Girl' actress is known for her impeccable taste, she insists her husband has a better eye when they are shopping to decorate their home in Bedford, New York.
She told the September 2013 issue of Lucky magazine: "I'm very lucky to be with someone who has better taste than me. We influence each other in different ways.
"With film and TV, you don't see the results for months. Building a home, you get immediate gratification.
"Work is important, but my greatest passion is my personal life.”
Despite Ryan's good taste, Blake insists she makes her own fashion choices and being married has not changed her look.
She explained: "I was recently asked how my style has changed since I got married, as if I was living under some sort of dictatorship. I should hope I dress differently at 25 than I did when I graduated high school. I hope I never stop changing.
“I like to have a princess day every once in a while.
"That could call for wearing something totally inappropriate. Like a beaded purse and a gorgeous pair of crystal heels just to go to the grocery store."
Be the first to make a comment.
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...