Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Blake Lively is a "comfort" to her new husband Ryan Reynolds
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 09:27 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds|
A source said: "Ryan loves the comfort Blake provides.
"It's like, 'You were on the cover of Vogue and you want to cook me dinner? Yes, please!' "
One of the ways Blake wowed Ryan - who she met on the set of 'The Green Lantern' - was by displaying her culinary skills to him when they first started dating in October 2011.
Another source added to Us Weekly: "They are ridiculously in love."
Blake, 25, returned to work on 'Gossip Girl' in New York City this week and was beaming from ear-to-ear on set.
The cast and crew of the TV show were quick to offer their congratulations to the "glowing" actress on her return and they toasted her happy news with glasses of "ginger ale".
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...