Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Blake Lively is a "comfort" to her new husband Ryan Reynolds
Posted on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 09:27 AM
- ‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart enjoyed a night at Hooters in Texas
- Amanda Bynes to under second surgery on her nose
- Channing Tatum will produce new comedy sitcom 'Nicky'
- Oscar winner Ben Affleck says three kids is 'enough’
- Robert Pattinson is renting a holiday home in Canada for the summer after split from Kristen Stewart
|Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds|
A source said: "Ryan loves the comfort Blake provides.
"It's like, 'You were on the cover of Vogue and you want to cook me dinner? Yes, please!' "
One of the ways Blake wowed Ryan - who she met on the set of 'The Green Lantern' - was by displaying her culinary skills to him when they first started dating in October 2011.
Another source added to Us Weekly: "They are ridiculously in love."
Blake, 25, returned to work on 'Gossip Girl' in New York City this week and was beaming from ear-to-ear on set.
The cast and crew of the TV show were quick to offer their congratulations to the "glowing" actress on her return and they toasted her happy news with glasses of "ginger ale".