Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds’ marriage certificate shows they didn’t marry until September 14
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Blake Lively & Ryan Reyolds|
The document shows they then tied the knot the following day.
It was previously believed the couple married in an intimate ceremony at Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina September 9.
Blake walked down the aisle to a children's gospel choir singing 'Can't Take My Eyes Off of You' while their wedding planner wedding planner Tara Guerard recently revealed the couple wanted to make sure they had a "fun" day.
She said: "Ryan and Blake wanted the event to look and feel like home. We created the charm, elegance and magic of times past. It was a truly elegant celebration."
Florence Welch performed three songs for the couple and their guests at the reception, which took place in a large white marquee on the plantation, while they also hired a DJ to entertain everyone.