Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds’ marriage certificate shows they didn’t marry until September 14
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Blake Lively & Ryan Reyolds|
The document shows they then tied the knot the following day.
It was previously believed the couple married in an intimate ceremony at Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina September 9.
Blake walked down the aisle to a children's gospel choir singing 'Can't Take My Eyes Off of You' while their wedding planner wedding planner Tara Guerard recently revealed the couple wanted to make sure they had a "fun" day.
She said: "Ryan and Blake wanted the event to look and feel like home. We created the charm, elegance and magic of times past. It was a truly elegant celebration."
Florence Welch performed three songs for the couple and their guests at the reception, which took place in a large white marquee on the plantation, while they also hired a DJ to entertain everyone.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...