Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds’ marriage certificate shows they didn’t marry until September 14
Posted on Wednesday, September 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
|Blake Lively & Ryan Reyolds|
The document shows they then tied the knot the following day.
It was previously believed the couple married in an intimate ceremony at Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina September 9.
Blake walked down the aisle to a children's gospel choir singing 'Can't Take My Eyes Off of You' while their wedding planner wedding planner Tara Guerard recently revealed the couple wanted to make sure they had a "fun" day.
She said: "Ryan and Blake wanted the event to look and feel like home. We created the charm, elegance and magic of times past. It was a truly elegant celebration."
Florence Welch performed three songs for the couple and their guests at the reception, which took place in a large white marquee on the plantation, while they also hired a DJ to entertain everyone.