Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Blake Lively and Irish Canadian Ryan Reynolds are married
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 at 09:56 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Blake Lively and Irish Canadian Ryan Reynolds|
The couple - who met on the set of 'The Green Lantern' and have been dating since last year - tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina on Sunday, according to People.
Florence Welch performed three songs for the newlyweds and their guests at the reception, which took place in a large white marquee on the plantation, while they also hired a DJ to entertain the revelers.
Bette Midler was spotted having dinner with Blake's mother and sister in the town over the weekend, although it is unclear if she attended the nuptials.
Ryan, 35, was previously married to Scarlett Johansson while Blake, 25, has dated her 'Gossip Girl' co-star Penn Badgley and actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
Broody Blake recently revealed she can't wait to become a mother.
She said: "I want to be a mum someday. I'm upset that my nieces and nephews aren't my own children. It's something I can't wait for and I'm so excited about."
While Blake and Ryan rarely talk about their relationship, she also revealed her ideal man is someone who can be her best friend.
She said: "When I look for a partner there has to be a strong connection. He needs to be my best friend, whether he's macho or sensitive - it doesn't matter. He also has to make me laugh. I enjoy someone who's a lot of fun to be with.
"He also needs to be kind, patient, caring and not take himself too seriously. And of course, he needs to appreciate my cooking! I'm very domestic."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...