Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Blake Lively and Irish Canadian Ryan Reynolds are married
Posted on Monday, September 10, 2012 at 09:56 AM
- Evangeline Lilly accused "Hobbit" co-star Orlando Bloom of lying about them getting drunk
- Niall Horan's mother went without to make sure her children had Christmas presents
- Charlie Sheen has shut down production on 'Anger Management' several times
- One Direction's Niall Horan is dating a Victoria's Secret "Angel"
- Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan is a new dad
|Blake Lively and Irish Canadian Ryan Reynolds|
The couple - who met on the set of 'The Green Lantern' and have been dating since last year - tied the knot in an intimate ceremony at Hall Plantation in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina on Sunday, according to People.
Florence Welch performed three songs for the newlyweds and their guests at the reception, which took place in a large white marquee on the plantation, while they also hired a DJ to entertain the revelers.
Bette Midler was spotted having dinner with Blake's mother and sister in the town over the weekend, although it is unclear if she attended the nuptials.
Ryan, 35, was previously married to Scarlett Johansson while Blake, 25, has dated her 'Gossip Girl' co-star Penn Badgley and actor Leonardo DiCaprio.
Broody Blake recently revealed she can't wait to become a mother.
She said: "I want to be a mum someday. I'm upset that my nieces and nephews aren't my own children. It's something I can't wait for and I'm so excited about."
While Blake and Ryan rarely talk about their relationship, she also revealed her ideal man is someone who can be her best friend.
She said: "When I look for a partner there has to be a strong connection. He needs to be my best friend, whether he's macho or sensitive - it doesn't matter. He also has to make me laugh. I enjoy someone who's a lot of fun to be with.
"He also needs to be kind, patient, caring and not take himself too seriously. And of course, he needs to appreciate my cooking! I'm very domestic."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...
- Did Gabriel Byrne and Madonna get very friendly as new book alleges? ...