Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bill O'Reilly right to slam Justin Bieber,Kim Kardashian photo shoot
Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 09:05 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Bill O'Reilly has slammed the 'Mrs Robinson' photo shoot between Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian which was in Elle magazine recently.
Bill sees a double standard here. If a 16-year-old girl was pictured provocatively with a 29-year-old man there would be hell to play.
He's right you know. Enough of this double standard!
O’Reilly condemned the pictures saying, “I will tell you this, if a 16 year-old girl was pictured with a 29-year-old man in any of that, he’d be in big trouble.”
Rebecca Diamond a panelist disagreed: "It's every sixteen-year-old male's dream to have pictures with Kim Kardashian."
Not so, said O'Reilly: "I wanted to be a baseball player, I didn't want to hang out with Kim Kardashian. So not everyone."
"You weren't into women at sixteen years old?" asked Diamond.
"No I wasn't. I had a baseball glove, a bat and ice skates," O'Reilly shot back. "That's what I was doing." Yup, ice skates.
He said, “I wanted to be a baseball player [at 16]. I didn’t want to hang around with Kim Kardashian.”
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...