Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bill O'Reilly right to slam Justin Bieber,Kim Kardashian photo shoot
Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2010 at 09:05 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Bill O'Reilly has slammed the 'Mrs Robinson' photo shoot between Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian which was in Elle magazine recently.
Bill sees a double standard here. If a 16-year-old girl was pictured provocatively with a 29-year-old man there would be hell to play.
He's right you know. Enough of this double standard!
O’Reilly condemned the pictures saying, “I will tell you this, if a 16 year-old girl was pictured with a 29-year-old man in any of that, he’d be in big trouble.”
Rebecca Diamond a panelist disagreed: "It's every sixteen-year-old male's dream to have pictures with Kim Kardashian."
Not so, said O'Reilly: "I wanted to be a baseball player, I didn't want to hang out with Kim Kardashian. So not everyone."
"You weren't into women at sixteen years old?" asked Diamond.
"No I wasn't. I had a baseball glove, a bat and ice skates," O'Reilly shot back. "That's what I was doing." Yup, ice skates.
He said, “I wanted to be a baseball player [at 16]. I didn’t want to hang around with Kim Kardashian.”