Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bill Maher drops the N-Word on "Larry King" the same day he gets a Hollywood Star
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2010 at 11:34 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
Tuesday was a big day for Bill Maher.
Not only did he have his very own star unveiled on the Hollywood Walk of Fame but he also managed to drop the N-word on "The Larry King Show" and no one seemed to notice.
Maher said he couldn't wait to see the GOP debates before the 2012 presidential election.
According to the CNN transcripts he said "How are they going to out fire-breathe each other? I mean where this rhetoric has gone to at this point? It's only 2010. And we're having Newt Gingrich, as we were talking about before, calling [the president] an anti-colonial Luo tribesman. Luo tribesman."
He continued "That's the new Kenyan, Larry. And Kenyan, of course, was code for [the N-word]. But that's where they are. They can't say it out loud. But that's where this whole campaign is going to be."
During the unveiling of his star earlier that day Bill Maher thanked George W. Bush, Sarah Palin and the pope for his star.
Dr. Laura, are you listening?