Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bill Maher drops the N-Word on "Larry King" the same day he gets a Hollywood Star
Posted on Friday, September 17, 2010 at 11:34 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
Tuesday was a big day for Bill Maher.
Not only did he have his very own star unveiled on the Hollywood Walk of Fame but he also managed to drop the N-word on "The Larry King Show" and no one seemed to notice.
Maher said he couldn't wait to see the GOP debates before the 2012 presidential election.
According to the CNN transcripts he said "How are they going to out fire-breathe each other? I mean where this rhetoric has gone to at this point? It's only 2010. And we're having Newt Gingrich, as we were talking about before, calling [the president] an anti-colonial Luo tribesman. Luo tribesman."
He continued "That's the new Kenyan, Larry. And Kenyan, of course, was code for [the N-word]. But that's where they are. They can't say it out loud. But that's where this whole campaign is going to be."
During the unveiling of his star earlier that day Bill Maher thanked George W. Bush, Sarah Palin and the pope for his star.
Dr. Laura, are you listening?
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...