Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bill Clinton thinks Brad Pitt “too good looking” to play him in movie, picks George Clooney
Posted on Monday, June 04, 2012 at 09:05 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Bill Clinton and George Clooney|
Clinton chatted humorously with Weinstein about his choice of George Clooney instead of other Hollywood A-Lister Brad Pitt. Pitt is “too good-looking” said Clinton, and opted for Clooney, with make-up of course.
“He’s good looking, but, you know, you could put bulbous things on his nose and you could do makeup with him,” said Clinton of Clooney playing him in a film.
Clinton went on to praise Clooney for his award-winning performance in 2011’s film ‘The Descendants’ by saying “He was so good in it, so real.”
Clooney’s no stranger to play politics in films. He received rave reviews for his turn in ‘The Ides of March,’ in which he played a presidential candidate.
And for Hillary Clinton? Bill picked multi-Oscar winner Meryl Streep to portray the first lady.
While there’s no definite plans yet for a biopic to be made, Clinton was portrayed by Dennis Quaid in HBO’s 2010 film ‘The Special Relationship.’ And, like many other presidents over the decades, Clinton has been numerously parodied on NBC’s ‘Saturday Night Live.’
Do you think Clooney would make a good fit for Clinton?
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...