Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Bill Clinton marries Hillary's top aide Huma Abedin --well not really
Posted on Saturday, July 10, 2010 at 12:25 PM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
Huma Abedin has long been Hillary Clinton's 'body girl', the person available at every moment to the former First Lady, always arriving at functions before her to make sure the path is smooth.
Not so sure she will be able to keep that role now that she is marrying today to Congressman Anthony Weiner in Huntington, Long Island.
Former president Bill Clinton will officiate at the nuptials, the first time it is believed he has done so.
Apparently former presidents are empowered to do so -- a first to my knowledge.
Abedin was raised Muslim in Saudi Arabia and Weiner is Jewish which should make it interesting when the Middle East conflict is brought up.
Abedin may be performing her 'body girl' function for Weiner now that he is considered a likely runner for Mayor of New York in a few years.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...