Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ben Affleck was stunned when his three-year-old daughter called his penis "junk"
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2012 at 09:43 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
Jennifer recalled: "The girls help a lot with diaper changes. At bedtime they clean their rooms and whatever and one day Ben came in and was like, 'OK guys, come on, there's a lot of junk here' and Sera goes, 'That's what mom says'. So he was like, 'What do you mean?' and she said 'You're the one with junk dad - your penis!'
"He was like, 'Can I see you in the kitchen?' He was like, 'Are you teaching our children to say junk?' And I said, 'How many times a day can you say penis? You've got to call it something!' "
After having two daughters, Jennifer admits it was initially strange getting used to the fact she now had a son.
She told TV talk show host Jimmy Kimmel: "He's doing great, we're used to it now; there's another one and he's a boy.
"Every time you change diapers the first few weeks it's like 'Oh right, you're a boy, there's something else going on, wasn't expecting that.' "