Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ben Affleck was stunned when his three-year-old daughter called his penis "junk"
Posted on Monday, August 20, 2012 at 09:43 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
Jennifer recalled: "The girls help a lot with diaper changes. At bedtime they clean their rooms and whatever and one day Ben came in and was like, 'OK guys, come on, there's a lot of junk here' and Sera goes, 'That's what mom says'. So he was like, 'What do you mean?' and she said 'You're the one with junk dad - your penis!'
"He was like, 'Can I see you in the kitchen?' He was like, 'Are you teaching our children to say junk?' And I said, 'How many times a day can you say penis? You've got to call it something!' "
After having two daughters, Jennifer admits it was initially strange getting used to the fact she now had a son.
She told TV talk show host Jimmy Kimmel: "He's doing great, we're used to it now; there's another one and he's a boy.
"Every time you change diapers the first few weeks it's like 'Oh right, you're a boy, there's something else going on, wasn't expecting that.' "
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...