Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ben Affleck wants another child with and Jennifer Garner
Posted on Sunday, July 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM
- Kristen Stewart has been leaning on her friends since splitting from Robert Pattinson
- One Direction's clean freak Harry Styles' bandmates have nicknamed him "Mrs. Mop"
- "Broken City" star Mark Wahlberg's son loves to punch him "in the nuts"
- One Direction’s Niall Horan says he’ll strip naked if his The Eagles go on tour
- Carey Mulligan "scared" Joel and Ethan Coen with her foul-mouthed audition tape for "Inside Llewyn Davis"
While the actress is content with having three little ones, the actor would like a fourth baby to add to the family.
A friend of Jennifer's told website UsMagazine.com: "The marriage is rock solid. Jen is happy with three now that she has a boy. Ben wants four."
The duo celebrated their seven-year anniversary on June 29, just four months after the 40-year-old gave birth to their first son named Samuel.
Jennifer will soon join 39-year-old Ben in Puerto Rico, where he will film his new movie 'Runner, Runner'.
Although 'The Odd Life of Timothy Green' actress has been spending quality time with her son and daughters, Violet, six, and Seraphina, three, she has hinted she wants to get back on the big screen.
While accepting the Female Star of the Year award at CinemaCon in April, she thanked her husband "for taking over drop-offs and pickups and bedtime so I could make it [to the event]."
She added: "And thanks for making me feel like maybe someday I will get to relax in a hair and makeup chair again and leave the maniacs at home with you!"