Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ben Affleck thinks he has married above him - Jennifer Garner is out of his league
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 08:22 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Affleck directing 'Argo'|
He said: "There are two things for a marriage to be good. One is to work hard on it. The other one is to marry above you. And I succeeded at both of those."
The actor-and-director admits his wife is "cool" with his hectic schedule and says he appreciates how she stays up late waiting for him to come to bed so they can brainstorm ideas about whatever new film he's working on.
He explained: "My wife is very cool. She knows that directing is consuming in that way. She's just happy I come home. Usually, I come home after the kids are in bed anyway. We like to chat for a little bit and l'll talk about the movie and what I'm doing, what I'm thinking or whatever. She's a good sounding board."
The Hollywood couple - who have children Violet, seven, Seraphina, three, and nine-month-old Samuel together - have had to adjust their lifestyles to cater for their expanding family, and Ben admits Jennifer has sacrificed her love of travel for the sake of their kids.
He said: "My wife would just love to travel, but having three children in a row has meant that I travel more than she does. She wants to travel so much."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...