Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ben Affleck thinks he has married above him - Jennifer Garner is out of his league
Posted on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at 08:22 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
|Affleck directing 'Argo'|
He said: "There are two things for a marriage to be good. One is to work hard on it. The other one is to marry above you. And I succeeded at both of those."
The actor-and-director admits his wife is "cool" with his hectic schedule and says he appreciates how she stays up late waiting for him to come to bed so they can brainstorm ideas about whatever new film he's working on.
He explained: "My wife is very cool. She knows that directing is consuming in that way. She's just happy I come home. Usually, I come home after the kids are in bed anyway. We like to chat for a little bit and l'll talk about the movie and what I'm doing, what I'm thinking or whatever. She's a good sounding board."
The Hollywood couple - who have children Violet, seven, Seraphina, three, and nine-month-old Samuel together - have had to adjust their lifestyles to cater for their expanding family, and Ben admits Jennifer has sacrificed her love of travel for the sake of their kids.
He said: "My wife would just love to travel, but having three children in a row has meant that I travel more than she does. She wants to travel so much."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...