Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ben Affleck thinks Channing Tatum is "extremely sexy"
Posted on Friday, November 16, 2012 at 08:33 AM
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
|Affleck at the premiere of Argo|
Ben told 'Access Hollywood': "I think [Channing] is deserving, and always has been.
"He's a very good guy and an extremely, extremely sexy man.
"I mean, what else can you say? Have you seen 'Magic Mike'? I think that said it all!"
Along with Channing, Ben has also been named one of GQ magazine's Men of the Year and the 40-year-old star - who has children Violet, six, Seraphina, three, and nine-month-old Samuel with wife Jennifer Garner - admits the cover picture of him to commemorate the honour is one of the few he is happy with.
Discussing the US magazine's cover, he said: "I never really like pictures of myself. But, you know, at least it's not horribly embarrassing, which is what I'm always worried about."
With Channing named GQ's Movie Star of the Year and Ben named Filmmaker of the Year, other, other previously-announced recipients of the honours include Rihanna, who is Obsession of the Year.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...
- U2 pays tribute to late South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedo...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...