Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ben Affleck says Jennifer Garner is a "world-class mum"
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 09:14 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
|Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck|
Asking his fans to pass it on and consider making a donation to a cause close to his heart he also thanked his own mother for her hard work.
He said: "I just want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mums in my life. My mum, Chris, and my amazing wife, Jennifer, who is an incredible, spectacular, world-class mum, and I want to thank her."
Ben and Jennifer are parents to Violet, six, Seraphina, three, and three-month-old Samuel.
The actor founded the Eastern Congo Initiative in 2009 to help foster opportunities for economic and social development in the war-torn region.
He is currently on a trip to the Democratic Republic of Congo with his own mother, Chris Affleck and asked viewers to visit his Eastern Congo Initiative's web site.
He added: "I want to say thank you to all the mums I've met in the Democratic Republic of Congo who are on this video. I urge you to share it . . . to celebrate all the mums in the world working at the very hardest job there is every single day."