Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ben Affleck says Jennifer Garner is a "world-class mum"
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 09:14 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck|
Asking his fans to pass it on and consider making a donation to a cause close to his heart he also thanked his own mother for her hard work.
He said: "I just want to say Happy Mother's Day to all the mums in my life. My mum, Chris, and my amazing wife, Jennifer, who is an incredible, spectacular, world-class mum, and I want to thank her."
Ben and Jennifer are parents to Violet, six, Seraphina, three, and three-month-old Samuel.
The actor founded the Eastern Congo Initiative in 2009 to help foster opportunities for economic and social development in the war-torn region.
He is currently on a trip to the Democratic Republic of Congo with his own mother, Chris Affleck and asked viewers to visit his Eastern Congo Initiative's web site.
He added: "I want to say thank you to all the mums I've met in the Democratic Republic of Congo who are on this video. I urge you to share it . . . to celebrate all the mums in the world working at the very hardest job there is every single day."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...