Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ben Affleck had to take a break from working with Matt Damon
Posted on Monday, November 05, 2012 at 08:17 AM
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
Ben, 40, said: "We wanted to have our own identities; this whole Matt and Ben thing was so strong it kind of upstaged whatever the movie was.
"I think it's been long enough now, so we're about to do this movie together called Whitey, about this famous gangster [Whitey Bulger] in America. Matt's going to play him and I'm going to direct."
Ben has directed three films to date - 'Gone Baby Gone', 'The Town' and new spy thriller 'Argo' - which have all been critically acclaimed, and he says he's still terrified by the process of making them.
He added to ShortList magazine: "It's probably anxiety, the terror that it's not going to be good - that keeps me worrying and working and staying up late and obsessing about it all night.
"It's not particularly healthy, but I think it's helped make the movies better."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...