Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ben Affleck finally feels like a "grown up" after turning 40
Posted on Sunday, November 11, 2012 at 09:11 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
The 'Argo' actor-and-director is so contented with his wife Jennifer Garner and their children - Violet, six, Seraphina, three, and seven-month-old Samuel - that he isn't worried about getting older, especially since close friend Morgan Freeman, 75, thinks he is still young.
Ben told the Daily Mirror newspaper: "I'm lucky. I've got a good life. I've got three kids, I've been married for seven years, I just turned 40 and I finally feel, for better or for worse, like a grown up.
"I was talking to Morgan Freeman and I said, 'I'm turning 40', and he said, 'Boy, you're just coming into your prime.' I feel if Morgan said it, it's probably true."
The Hollywood star now lives near his close friend Matt Damon in the Pacific Palisades district in Los Angeles and the pair - who broke into showbusiness together and co-wrote the Oscar-winning 'Good Will Hunting' - like to organise play dates for their kids.
He said: "Matt lives down the street from me so I see him every day. We bring the kids back and forth and it's like fantasy-ville. We have a lot of friends who don't work in the movie business, thank God, otherwise the conversations would get very boring."
Despite shunning the limelight, he loves being married to fellow A-lister Jennifer and would love to direct her in a future film since he thinks she is a phenomenal actress.
Ben gushed: "I'd work with her in a second. If I found a movie with a strong female lead, I would love to direct her in it. She's a colossal talent and an extraordinary woman."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...