Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s baptized their son Samuel in West Virginia
Posted on Thursday, July 04, 2013 at 09:14 AM
- Ronnie Wood hasn't been able to pin down Niall Horan for guitar lessons
- Tara Reid claims she was glassed in the face by a "psycho" clubber
- Amy Adams hit Bradley Cooper so hard he needed an ice pack on "American Hustle"
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
|Ben Affleck |
and Jennifer Garner
The couple, who celebrated their eighth wedding anniversary on Saturday night, took 16-month-old Samuel and their daughters Violet, seven, and Seraphina, four, to Jennifer's family church, the Christ Church United Methodist, so their little boy could be welcomed into the Christian faith.
A parishioner told People magazine: "He's [Samuel] really cute. He was wearing little blue overalls.
"He kept trying to high-five the pastor as he was getting baptised."
While the girls was well behaved during their ceremony, Seraphina ran around the church and her famous father was forced to chase her.
The parishioner added: "Violet was very well-behaved. Seraphina was funny - she was running around, and Ben had to keep getting up to run after [her]."
Ben looked dapper in a fitted suit and Jennifer wowed in an elegant white dress and the family looked "really happy" as they enjoyed the special day.
On Saturday the pair enjoyed a meal at Pies & Pints - a local pizza restaurant - where they had a low-key dinner of beer, pizza and salad as they cosied up on their anniversary.
Fellow diner Robyn Brammer said: "They were so cute, holding hands and kissing each other. She had her hand on his leg."
Owner of Pies & Pints, Rob Lindeman, revealed the pair, who are "solid people" were having "a great time" at their regular eatery.
They headed to Ellen's Homemade Ice Cream for dessert where Ben allegedly tipped the employees working at the time "like $100 each".
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...