Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner double date in LA with Rose Byrne and beau Bobby Cannavale
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner|
The foursome dined at Hinoki & the Bird in Los Angeles, where they feasted on oysters and some of the restaurant's signature dishes and drank wine.
A source told People: "They were very nice and cordial. It sounds like Jen is the one who always picks the restaurants when they go out together. They seemed to be having a fun double date night, and Jen told the server they'll definitely be back."
Ben - who has daughters Violet, seven and Seraphina, four, as well as 17-month-old son Samuel with Jennifer - recently revealed he's not interested in adding to his brood and is content with having just three children.
He insisted: "That's not going to happen. We're in a really good place. Three is good! That's enough!"
The 40-year-old star wed Jennifer, 41, in 2005 after meeting on the set of action film 'Daredevil', and the devoted husband and father has previously described raising a family with the actress as the "greatest" achievement of his life.
He said: "[Our children are] sweet. It's great. Raising kids is the greatest thing I think a person, or at least I, could ever do in my life. I know what the best part of my life is and it's my kids and it doesn't mean there aren't other things that aren't great, but I know sort of what the centre is."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...