Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Becoming a mother is the "best thing" Miranda Kerr has ever done
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2011 at 09:43 AM
- Lindsay Lohan has never been better, according to her mother Dina
- Amanda Bynes allegedly lunged at a fan after he tried to take her photograph on Friday
- ‘Glee’ actor Matthew Morrison wants a musical collaboration with Adam Levine
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly ‘making life hell’ for staff and other patients at the Betty Ford clinic
- Gerard Butler has split from girlfriend Madalina Ghenea
She told America's OK! magazine: "I mean, it's the best thing I've ever done.
"There's no words that could ever describe the happiness and the joy that you feel when you see your son smile in the morning, I just feel so lucky.
"He just got his first two teeth. He's laughing and smiling."
Despite becoming a mother less than six months ago, Miranda has already regained her perfect figure and credits yoga during and after her pregnancy with getting her back in shape so quickly.
She explained: "Well for me, I practiced yoga throughout my whole pregnancy and I continue to practice it now. For me, it really works. I love it. I do a combination of Kundalina and Hatha yoga and I'm also training as well."