Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Becoming a mother is the "best thing" Miranda Kerr has ever done
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2011 at 09:43 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
She told America's OK! magazine: "I mean, it's the best thing I've ever done.
"There's no words that could ever describe the happiness and the joy that you feel when you see your son smile in the morning, I just feel so lucky.
"He just got his first two teeth. He's laughing and smiling."
Despite becoming a mother less than six months ago, Miranda has already regained her perfect figure and credits yoga during and after her pregnancy with getting her back in shape so quickly.
She explained: "Well for me, I practiced yoga throughout my whole pregnancy and I continue to practice it now. For me, it really works. I love it. I do a combination of Kundalina and Hatha yoga and I'm also training as well."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...