Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Beauty and the Beast as Megan Fox and Mickey Rourke film 'Passion Play'
Posted on Tuesday, January 12, 2010 at 01:00 PM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
It's Beauty and the Beast as these pictures show of Mickey Rourke and Megan Fox.
Mickey, 57, and Megan, 23, are filming "Passion Play" in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The mis-matched pair play star-crossed lovers in a movie which Megan says "is not a typical love story."
"Passion Play," features Megan as a caged circus freak with wings growing out of her back and Mickey plays her savior.
Mickey's hardly being cast against type. He plays a down-on-his-luck trumpet player.
All in all, it looks like Mickey is back on Hollywood's A-List again after spending years in a sort of Tinsel Town exile.
Mickey, whose star turn in "The Wrestler," garnered him an Oscar nomination last year will also be one of the presenters at Sunday's Golden Globes.
And the infamous rabble rouser even says he's settling down a bit with his Russian bombshell Elena Kuletskaya.