Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Be warned girls: The One Direction boys would "kill" anyone if they hurt Niall Horan
Posted on Monday, November 12, 2012 at 08:21 AM
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
|Much loved Mullingar One Direction star Niall Horan|
The boy band - made up of Niall, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik - always look out for each other, but especially Niall because he's the "cute" one of the band, and they would all take a hit for him.
Louis said: "There is no doubt Niall is the cute one. In the nicest possible way I would much rather see any of us punched than Niall."
Liam added: "I feel really protective towards Niall."
Harry admits he would go "psycho" if anyone ever harmed the blonde Irishman because he's such a sweet person.
He told You magazine: "If you saw someone punch Niall you would just go psycho."
Liam added: "I'd kill him."
Zayn admits that even though 19-year-old Niall isn't the youngest in the band they all have a maternal instinct towards him.
He said: "I don't know what it is, but even though he isn't the youngest, he's the one we feel almost maternal towards."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...