Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Attention Directioners! Van Halen guitarist dares to call One Direction 'd***heads'
Posted on Thursday, October 18, 2012 at 09:19 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|One Direction are what?!!|
Wolfgang took to Twitter, but didn’t share many details. The musician said from his account @WolfVanHalen “Fun fact: Was just insulted by that sh***y boy band #OneDirection in the lobby of our hotel this morning! Greetings Birmingham!”
Which was followed by: “No joke. That ACTUALLY happened. That group of kids in #OneDirection were d**kheads to @IIEROCKII @GWDrumsand I,” four minutes later.
And then, finally, “They must call themselves that because all of their hair points in #OneDirection”
The following day, a One Direction update account under the handle @1DAlerts reported saying “A band named 'Wolfgang Van Halen' claimed that they got 'insulted' by 1D. (Via @1DAsiaUpdates)”
Needless to say, scores of Directioners sounded off on Twitter in response to Van Halen’s accusations. A sampling shows that One Direction’s loyal fans stuck up for their idols, and were quick to question who Wolf Van Halen even is.
@OneIndiana tweeted “@WolfVanHalen so I heard you was talking major s**t....b***h make some music people actually hear about then come talk s**t ok? OK”
@loufasa tweeted “@WolfVanHalen I'm laffin because you're irrelevant.”
@saonaDirection tweeted “@WolfVanHalen you think you're superior to one direction to say they are stupid?”