Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashton Kutcher's 'Two And A Half Men' costar Angus T Jones has begged viewers to stop watching the sitcom
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at 08:42 AM
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
|Angus T Jones|
The 34-year-old actor's young costar Angus T Jones, who has been playing Jake Harper since the show made its debut in 2003, has encouraged fans of the hit comedy series - which previously starred troubled actor Charlie Sheen - to boycott the show and called it "filth".
In a new video to promote Forerunner Christian Church, the 19-year-old actor - who is the highest paid child actor on TV and reportedly earns $350,000 an episode - claims it completely contradicts his deep Christian values and he doesn't want to be on the show any more.
He said: "If you watch 'Two And A Half Men', please stop watching 'Two And A Half Men'. I'm on 'Two And A Half Men' and I don't want to be on it.
"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it's just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you'll have a decision to make when it comes to television, especially with what you watch.
"If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...
- James Franco and Chris O’Dowd to star in “Of Mice and Men” on Broadway...