Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashton Kutcher's ex, Demi Moore is reportedly being treated for anorexia
Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2012 at 11:49 AM
- Evangeline Lilly accused "Hobbit" co-star Orlando Bloom of lying about them getting drunk
- Niall Horan's mother went without to make sure her children had Christmas presents
- Charlie Sheen has shut down production on 'Anger Management' several times
- One Direction's Niall Horan is dating a Victoria's Secret "Angel"
- Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan is a new dad
An insider told RadarOnline.com: "She collapsed after having an epileptic seizure. Demi is in getting treated for anorexia, as well as other issues that caused her seizure.
"She has not taken care of her health at all lately and has lost a lot of weight."
After being taken to hospital earlier in the week, a representative for the 'Ghost' star claimed she was being treated for "exhaustion" and looking to improve her "overall health".
More celebrity gossip from IrishCentral
FOX TV anchor Greg Kelly strongly denies rape accusation charge by woman he met
Liam Neeson has the full right to embrace Islam if he wants -- His wife's death has led to a search for life's meaning
A spokesperson for Demi said: "Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health.
"She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends."
Demi recently admitted in the wake of her relationship with Ashton coming to an end, she has become scared she is "not worthy of being loved".
She said: "What scares me is that I'm going to ultimately find out at the end of my life that I'm really not lovable, that I'm not worthy of being loved.
"That there's something fundamentally wrong with me and that I wasn't wanted here in the first place."
Latest Gossip Stories
- Irish American Mark Wahlberg opens up about is his deep Catholic faith...
- Will Ferrell stole a bus while filming 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'...
- One Direction booed at the NRJ Music Awards in France...
- Anne Hathaway movies make Beyonce Knowles cry...
- One Direction star Niall Horan freaked out when he got stuck in a lift...
- Did Gabriel Byrne and Madonna get very friendly as new book alleges? ...