Ashton Kutcher wants to create ‘the most comfortable T-shirt in the whole world’
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 35-year-old actor established luxury brand Pickwick & Weller after chatting with his friends about discovering the best versions of everyday clothing, and believes he has come up with one of the cosiest
clothing ranges of its kind.
He said: "I was having a conversation with a friend recently about the things we wear every day.
"We decided to make a point of finding the best version of all of them that we could.
"I wear a T-shirt every day, so I started a company called Pickwick & Weller in the pursuit of making the most comfortable T-shirt in the whole world.
"I'm wearing one now and if it isn't the most comfortable in the world, then it's getting pretty close."
Ashton insist comfortable clothing is more important than wearing a brand name for the sake of it, and always makes sure he feels cosy in his garments.
He added to HELLO! magazine: "My personal style is, above all, a function of convenience and comfort - if it's comfortable, I'm going to wear it.
"It's funny because if you're going for a fashionable look, that tends to work from the outside in, meaning you're more interested in looking good than feeling comfortable.
"But for me these days, I prefer to work from the inside out, meaning I have to feel comfortable first and only then start to think about looking good."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...