Ashton Kutcher thinks people should always 'work' to make their relationships 'better'
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
The ‘Two and a Half Men’ actor – whose wife Demi Moore announced on Thursday she was seeking a divorce after six years of marriage following claims her spouse had been unfaithful – insists couples shouldn’t wait until they begin having problems before they start putting effort into their unions.
In an interview conducted before the news of his marriage split, Ashton told Men’s Health magazine: “I think it’s all about working on the relationship and making it better - when it’s good. Don’t wait for a problem to work on things. The goal is not to get into a relationship; the goal is to be in a relationship.”
The 33-year-old star also admitted he wishes he was regarded as a good listener because he thinks it is one of the nicest things a woman can say and says he is “working on” achieving the compliment from someone.
Anti-Catholic insults rife in 'A Very Harold and Kumar 3 D Christmas'----lesbian nuns, topless angels, playboy Jesus all add insult to injury
George Clooney says Ryan Gosling was pipped to the post by Bradley Cooper for sexy award - VIDEO
He said: “I would just like a woman someday, somewhere, at some point in my life to say to me, ‘You’re a great listener.’ Haven’t heard it yet, and that’s a superior compliment to get from a woman. But I’m going to work on it.”
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...