Ashton Kutcher regrets turning down a chance to meet Steve Jobs
- “Dracula” star Jonathan Rhys Meyers spotted partying in London nightclubs
- Tragic “Fast and Furious” star Paul Walker proud of his Irish roots
- Orlando Bloom is dating 'Lord of the Rings' co-star Liv Tyler
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael
The 35-year-old actor plays the Apple tycoon in the upcoming biopic 'Jobs' and has revealed he was given
the chance to meet the American businessman just months before his death in 2011, but had to refuse the offer due to work commitments.
He told 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno': "In hindsight I look back and I think, yeah, I had the opportunity to meet the Leonardo de Vinci of our generation - and I missed it".
The 'Two And A Half Men' star admits he was devastated when he heard of Jobs' passing and claims he took up the role because he wanted to do him justice and prove to people what he has given society.
He explained: "For me I'll never forget the moment I heard that he died. I pulled my car up to the side of the road and kind of took a moment.
"When I got home, I sat down on my computer and I realised that all the relationships I have in my life are held together by glue that he laid down.
"I realised that I'd taken him for granted and taken for granted the contribution that he actually gave to society. I actually had a real emotional moment that day.
"I wanted to ensure that his legacy was told from someone who admired him."
Be the first to make a comment.
- U2 pays tribute to South African leader at screening of “Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom”...
- Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are planning a festive break in France...
- Lindsay Lohan is reportedly dating Liam Neeson's son Michael...
- Colin Farrell thinks there’s a double standard for women when it comes to bad behavior...
- Jamie Dornan will be great in “Fifty Shades of Gray” says Charlie Hunnam...