Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashton Kutcher is reportedly dragging out his divorce from Demi Moore
Posted on Friday, October 12, 2012 at 10:19 AM
- Paris Hilton angered by Nelson Mandela Twitter hoax
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab
A source told US Weekly magazine the actor is “so cheap” and is refusing to sign off on the paperwork so they can finally go their separate ways.
Ashton has already moved on from the actress and is reportedly living with his new girlfriend Mila Kunis, whom he has known for 14 years as they starred in ‘That 70s Show’ together.
Last month rumours circulated that the estranged spouses may not have ever been legally married as they have yet to file for divorce despite separating last year after six years of marriage but their marriage certificate was later uncovered.
InTouch magazine also published a signed quitclaim deed – a legal instrument by which the owner of a piece of real property, called the grantor, transfers his or her interest to a recipient, called the grantee – that showed 49-year-old Demi signed over her share of their former Los Angeles home to Ashton last March.
But the former couple, who separated last November following Ashton’s affair with 22-year-old Lisa Leal, are said to be disagreeing about how to divide up their remaining assets.
According to reports, Demi is worth £94m ($150m), while Ashton's fortune is said to be worth £87m ($140m).
Latest Gossip Stories
- Amanda Bynes is advised against attending fashion school...
- George Clooney finds gay rumors about himself amusing...
- George Clooney isn't bothered about not being a father...
- Amanda Bynes has been released from rehab...
- Jamie Dornan heads to Canada as filming begins on “Fifty Shades of Grey”...