Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashton Kutcher has turned out to support Rumer Willis during her first solo performance
Posted on Friday, March 09, 2012 at 09:24 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
|Ashton Kutcher and Rumer Willis|
An onlooker said: “Ashton came on his own and he was there from the beginning to the end. He provided a real cool, unassuming, supportive and stable presence for Rumer, who was obviously a little nervous.
“Ashton and Rumer had a short talk before she went on stage and you could tell he was pepping her up and building her confidence and then when she started singing his whole face lit up.
“He was obviously really, really proud of her and was smiling throughout her performance. I even saw him singing along at one point.”
Colin Farrell and his brother fight homophobia in Ireland - support “Stand Up!” campaign- VIDEO
Top ten Irish songs to avoid this Saint Patrick’s Day - VIDEOS
Following the hit-packed set, Ashton greeted Rumer with a “huge hug” and the pair spent the rest of the night “huddled together” in deep conversation.
The source added to RadarOnline.com: “As soon as Rumer finished she headed straight to Ashton. He gave her a huge hug and then they were huddled together talking for the rest of the night. “Despite what’s happening with Demi, it’s obvious he and Rumer are still very close, it was really sweet to see.”
After receiving treatment for "an eating disorder and addiction issues" at a rehab facility in Utah, Demi is said to be feeling “great” and is ready to get back to work.
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...