Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashton Kutcher has reportedly been to visit Demi Moore
Posted on Monday, March 05, 2012 at 08:38 AM
- Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes arrested for drug possession in New York
- Amanda Bynes' parents are trying to get her placed under a conservatorship
- One Direction won four awards at the inaugural Social Star Awards
- ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ star Jessica Chastain found it ‘scary’ wearing Elizabeth Taylor's necklace
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
|Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore|
But a source insists the meeting with Demi - who reportedly received treatment for addiction and an eating disorder - was more for the sake of her and ex-husband Bruce Willis' three daughters Rumer, 23, Scout, 20, and Tallulah, 18, who Ashton remains close with.
The insider told People Magazine: "They are not getting back together. He knew it was important to her daughters."
Meanwhile Demi, 49 - who suffered a seizure at her Los Angeles home on January 23 after allegedly smoking an unknown substance - is thought to be recuperating in the Caribbean.
According to E! News, the 'Ghost' star was spotted on a private beach near Parrot Cay in the Turks and Caicos Islands, at a resort that can only be accessed by boat.
A source said: "She's just been chilling out," while a second insider added: "She's in no rush to get back to Los Angeles. She's on total lockdown and only talking to a small group of people."