Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashton Kutcher doesn't care if he loses money
Posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 09:38 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
He said: "I'm looking for that thing that's so magical or so disruptive that you don't understand how it works. I really think that technology probably has the greatest potential to accelerate happiness of most things in the world.
"If I don't make money, but what we deliver to people is love and happiness and connectivity and friendship and health, and whatever it is ultimately leads to people's happiness, I'm fine with losing my money."
Ashton - who separated from wife Demi Moore last year - also revealed how he looks at his investments as if they're characters he's playing.
He told silicon Prairie News: "I break down a product the same way I break down a character I'm going to play. I try to get inside the mind of that person - the user, the consumer - and figure out why they're doing something and what they want from it. I spend a ton of time just using stuff and giving that feedback."