Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis spotted sharing an intimate kiss
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 09:01 AM
- Bradley Cooper is ‘grateful for’ 'The Hangover' franchise
- George Clooney’s girlfriend Stacy Keibler wants to star in a romantic comedy
- ‘Suddenly Susan’ star Brooke Shields has overcome her fear of talk shows
- Sinead O’Connor gets kicked off dating website for her dirty talk
- Kristen Stewart is leaning on her female friends following her split from Robert Pattinson
|The reported embrace between Kunis and Kutcher.|
Ashton and Mila were seen locking lips at the Hollywood wrap party for 'Jobs' - the biopic based on the life of late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs - and didn't care who saw them.
Mila - who was previously in a long-term relationship with Macaulay Culkin - recently claimed she was single, despite rumours linking her to Ashton.
She said: "I am totally single. Listen [Ashton and I] hang out. We've known each other for 15 years, we have mutual friends. We're comfortable with one another. That's it! There's no crazy love story, nothing more. I am very private and I've never commented on my personal life.
"The truth is I really am single. I don't go out because when I do, everybody sees me. It's like I'm having an illicit rendezvous because there's no such thing as secret in my life."
'Two and a Half Men' star Ashton has been single since splitting from estranged wife Demi Moore last year, after it was claimed he had cheated on her with a string of women.