Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have enjoyed a romantic break in Rome
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2012 at 08:22 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
|Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis|
At the Antica Pesa restaurant, the pair enjoyed Parma ham crudo and mozzarella, mini-beef sliders, pasta with chickpeas and a salad with marinated anchovies.
They also enjoyed a calorific dessert composed of pastry, ice cream and berries.
Ashton and Mila - who first worked together on 'That 70s Show' - have also recently enjoyed trips to Australia and Japan following the demise of his marriage to Demi Moore in 2011.
It was recently revealed the 29-year-old actress has impressed Ashton's friends with her down-to-earth attitude.
A source said: "Mila is such a nice girl and extremely down-to-earth. Everyone on Ashton's team is happy for them.
"She is very laidback and low maintenance."