Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis’ former ‘That 70s Show’ co-star wants them to get married
Posted on Saturday, November 03, 2012 at 10:09 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
|Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis|
The couple met while starring on ‘That 70s Show’ fifteen years ago and recently started dating and Kurtwood Smith would love for them to tie the knot and invite all of their former co-stars from the TV show.
He told E! News: "It's amazing. They're both great people, so I'm happy for them.
"Maybe they should get married. We'll all go to the wedding and that could be the reunion. It'll be a
Even though they played an on-screen couple on the comedy series, Kurtwood insisted there was no off-screen romance because Mila, 29, was too young for Ashton, 34, when they previously worked together.
He said: "Of course they played boyfriend and girlfriend, but they had completely separate lives.
"You have to remember Mila was a kid. That was awkward for Ashton at the beginning. He was like 19 and she was like 14 or 15.”
Ashton recently opted to mix business with pleasure by taking his girlfriend along on a work related trip to Australia.
The ‘Two And A Half Men’ actor hosted a star-studded dinner in Sydney, Australia on Thursday evening (01.11.12) - with guests including Brian McFadden, Mel B and model Ruby Rose - to promote his successful business investment Airbnb.
Before that the happy couple enjoyed a trip to Japan where onlookers said they were happily flaunting their love.