Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore thank Arnold Schwarzenegger for reducing jail sentence
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 at 11:11 AM
- Niall Horan says eating Irish sausages and playing Croke Park will be ‘biggest moment’ in One Direction career
- One Direction's boys claim their tour bus is surprisingly boring
- Demi Moore wants Ashton Kutcher to pay for her New York home renovations
- Christine Quinn and Khloe Kardashian almost wore same wedding dress - 'I was devastated because that was my dress!' says mayoral hopeful
- Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott gave her a 3-carat diamond ring to mark their seventh wedding anniversary
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have publicly thanked Arnold Schwarzenegger, the outgoing Californian governor, for reducing the jail sentence of a young child trafficking victim who allegedly murdered her alleged pimp.
On Sunday Schwarzenegger granted clemency to Sarah Kruzan. In 1994, aged 16, she was convicted of killing George Gilbert Howard. She has now been pardoned.
Moore who had campaigned for her freedom tweeted “Thank you Schwarzenegger for granting Sara Kruzan clemency." Kutcher, on his own Twitter page tweeted “Thank you Arnold, congratulations Sara freedom is yours."