Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashley Greene thinks 'Twilight' has made her career "a little difficult"
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 at 10:05 AM
- ‘Twilight’ couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had reportedly grown apart
- ‘X Factor’ judge Demi Lovato is having her tonsils out this summer
- Lindsay Lohan allegedly struggling with her latest stint in rehab
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart reportedly going their separate ways after latest split
- ‘One Direction’ lothario Harry Styles is reportedly being romantically pursued by Ke$ha and Rihanna
The 25-year-old actress has portrayed the role of Alice Cullen in the vampire movie series alongside Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, and while she is grateful for the opportunity, she admits it can cause problems for her.
She said: "It's hard sometimes when people just say, 'Oh we don't want anyone from 'Twilight'.
"'Twilight' has been amazing, but it's made things a little difficult because you have to prove yourself if you want these really in-depth films."
However, proving herself is not hard because she is willing to go to extreme lengths to take part in a movie she loves - even breaking walls.
She joked to GQ magazine: "I broke someone's wall the other day. I was in an audition and the director said, 'do you remember the scene in the script where you have to fight for your boyfriend's life? I want you to work yourself up and charge across the room like you're running to save him.'
"And after I did it, I couldn't compose myself and I just started crying. And then they asked if I wanted to do it again, and I did, and I ended up putting a hole in the wall.' I was like, 'I'll totally pay for it, I'm so sorry!' "