Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashley Greene thinks 'Twilight' has made her career "a little difficult"
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 at 10:05 AM
- Demi Lovato claims ‘X Factor’ creator Simon Cowell is very ‘humble’
- Michael Douglas' admires how exposed Matt Damon allowed himself be for 'Behind the Candelabra'
- Amanda Bynes feels like she is being ‘punked’
- Channing Tatum releases the first image of his newborn daughter Everly
- 'Man of Steel’ star Amy Adams can't let go of her Mormon values
The 25-year-old actress has portrayed the role of Alice Cullen in the vampire movie series alongside Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, and while she is grateful for the opportunity, she admits it can cause problems for her.
She said: "It's hard sometimes when people just say, 'Oh we don't want anyone from 'Twilight'.
"'Twilight' has been amazing, but it's made things a little difficult because you have to prove yourself if you want these really in-depth films."
However, proving herself is not hard because she is willing to go to extreme lengths to take part in a movie she loves - even breaking walls.
She joked to GQ magazine: "I broke someone's wall the other day. I was in an audition and the director said, 'do you remember the scene in the script where you have to fight for your boyfriend's life? I want you to work yourself up and charge across the room like you're running to save him.'
"And after I did it, I couldn't compose myself and I just started crying. And then they asked if I wanted to do it again, and I did, and I ended up putting a hole in the wall.' I was like, 'I'll totally pay for it, I'm so sorry!' "