Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Ashley Greene thinks 'Twilight' has made her career "a little difficult"
Posted on Sunday, November 04, 2012 at 10:05 AM
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaffrey
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him
The 25-year-old actress has portrayed the role of Alice Cullen in the vampire movie series alongside Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, and while she is grateful for the opportunity, she admits it can cause problems for her.
She said: "It's hard sometimes when people just say, 'Oh we don't want anyone from 'Twilight'.
"'Twilight' has been amazing, but it's made things a little difficult because you have to prove yourself if you want these really in-depth films."
However, proving herself is not hard because she is willing to go to extreme lengths to take part in a movie she loves - even breaking walls.
She joked to GQ magazine: "I broke someone's wall the other day. I was in an audition and the director said, 'do you remember the scene in the script where you have to fight for your boyfriend's life? I want you to work yourself up and charge across the room like you're running to save him.'
"And after I did it, I couldn't compose myself and I just started crying. And then they asked if I wanted to do it again, and I did, and I ended up putting a hole in the wall.' I was like, 'I'll totally pay for it, I'm so sorry!' "
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...
- The Wanted star Siva Kaneswaran has got engaged to his long-term girlfriend Nareesha McCaf...
- Susan Boyle believes her mother's ghost is with her "all the time"...
- One Direction are close to signing a deal for their own reality show...
- Noel Gallagher thinks "embarrassing" Miley Cyrus has put female artists back "five years"...
- John Travolta's was upset 'Look Who's Talking' costar Kirstie Alley flirted with him...