Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Arnold Schwarzenegger reunited with Maria Shriver for Christmas
Posted on Tuesday, December 27, 2011 at 08:01 AM
- Lindsay Lohan apologized to Oprah Winfrey for being linked to Barron Hilton assault
- Ellen DeGeneres slammed reports her marriage to Portia de Rossi on the rocks
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are expecting another baby girl
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial
|Arnold Schwarzenegger &h Maria Shriver|
The ‘Terminator’ star and Maria separated after 25 years together in May but put on a united front over the festive period for their four children, Katherine, 22, Christina, 20, Patrick, 18 and Christopher, 14.
A source told People.com: “They had a really nice time over the holiday.”
Arnold - who Maria filed for divorce from after it emerged he had fathered a child with a housekeeper – visited their former marital home in Brentwood, California, and they also attended basketball team Los Angeles Lakers’ opening game of the season at the city’s Staples Center.
Arnold and Maria have spent a number of occasions together since separating, including his 64th birthday just two months after they parted in May.
However, the situation has not been easy for Maria and she has previously admitted she was left “down and confused” about the breakdown of her marriage.
Speaking about a recent experience with a friend who has intellectual disabilities, she said: "When I was going through my own challenges this year; feeling down and confused, I got an email from him. He wrote me a note saying, 'You're my best friend Maria and you will never be left out.'
“When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands. Thank you to everyone who came up to me this weekend and wished me well."
Be the first to make a comment.
Latest Gossip Stories
- Courteney Cox is dating Snow Patrol County Derry musician Johnny McDaid...
- Bono, Charlize Theron among stars at Nelson Mandela's memorial...
- Will Ferrell tried to keep Kanye West happy on the set of "Anchorman 2"...
- Vin Diesel comforted by Paul Walker's family after losing his "other half"...
- Paris Hilton's brother plans to sue Lindsay Lohan after ordered attack...
- Paris Hilton vows to make Lindsay Lohan "pay" for ordering an attack on her brother ...