Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
Arnold Schwarzenegger admits having an affair was the ‘stupidest thing’ he ever did in his marriage
Posted on Sunday, September 30, 2012 at 12:00 PM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
He said in an episode of '60 Minutes' airing on Sunday: "I think it was the stupidest thing I've done in the whole relationship. It was terrible. I inflicted tremendous pain on Maria and unbelievable pain on the kids."
The former Governor of California is currently promoting his autobiography, 'Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story' and though he says Maria hasn't read the tell-all tome, she wishes him the best.
He said: "I think that Maria is, you know, wishing me well in everything I do."
Mildred - who worked for Arnold's family for 20 years - had listed her ex-husband's name on Joseph's birth certificate and has previously said she only knew for certain who the boy's father was when he began to look increasingly like the actor.
The affair was only revealed in May last year, days after Arnold and Maria announced they were separating after 25 years of marriage.