Amy Andrews Gossip Girl by Amy Andrews
‘Argo’ star Ben Affleck wrote a note to accept full responsibility in car crash - VIDEO
Posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2012 at 09:54 AM
- Demi Lovato's new tattoo reminds her of overcoming difficult things in life
- One Direction's Harry Styles wants to date royalty to improve his credibility status
- Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly split up - again
- Suki Waterhouse pursued "Hangover 3" star Bradley Cooper
- One Direction star Harry Styles spent the night with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly
The 40-year-old 'Good Will Hunting' star immediately jumped out of his car and left an apology note for the owner, who was not present during the incident, along with his insurance details insisting he would pay for the damages.
His note read: "Hi, I knocked off your mirror! Very sorry! Will cover everything. - Ben."
The actor is currently receiving rave reviews for his new movie 'Argo' and is hotly tipped to bag another Oscar nomination.
Ben, who welcomed his third child Samuel with actress wife Jennifer Garner, is gearing up for a worldwide promotional tour to support the movie.
Speaking recently, Ben said he was concerned he was not around his children enough and relied on Jennifer to provide for them.
He said: "I am not very present in the rest of my life. My wife's very patient. She does everything. If I have time, I try to spend time with my kids, even if just to be a physical presence, the bath, whatever."